Hall Of Fame
All nominations for induction into the LIJSL Hall of Fame must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than the third week in December. Nominations should include a biography of the candidates with a description and length of service to youth soccer.
Long Island Junior Soccer League Hall of Fame Members
|2018||Joe Camarda, Theresa Dawes, Bessie Lamonica|
|2017||Michael D, Ambrosio, John Deutsch, Cora Fitzgerald, Joe Karam|
|2016||Jack Byrnes, Holly Maresco, Guilio Petrucelli, Pat Secko|
|2015||Eugene O’Connell, Frank Schmidt, Joe Visconte, Jim Volpe|
|2014||Sal Amorello, Fritz Casimir, Arleen Cirella, Gregg Knight|
|2013||Delores Jose, Mitch Pally, Bob Porter, Tom Vollmuth|
|2012||Doug Anderson, Gerry Anderson, Joan Connor, Randy Vogt|
|2011||Frank Scafuri, Beth Scafuri, Marge Panzarella|
|2010||Richard Christiano, John Friedrichs, Anthony Maresco|
|2009||Ralli Chadeayne, Al Micucci, Rob Snyder|
|2008||Frank Asselta, Dennis Machtel, John Schroeder|
|2007||Dennis Curry, Richard Bletsch, John Maher, EJ Schwarz|
|2006||John Beato, Garrett Simulcik|
|2005||Belle & Bob Cocco, Phil Goldberg, Pat Comiskey, Stan Ruppenthal, Anne Marie Toth|
|2004||Nanci Apostolides, Gary Galletta, Sal Gioeli, Jerry Marinan|
|2003||Peter Harold, Murry Jennings, Ian McDougal, John Ortiz, John Perciballi|
|2002||Jack Bauman, John Miklitsch, Lorraine Sventora, Lou Sventora|
|2001||Barbara Kenney, Carol Quirk|
|2000||Marlene Banninger, Peter Bralower, Joe Goldberg, Pat Reilly|
|1999||Lincoln Page, Peter Masotto, Robert Murray, Michael Ludin, William S. Peet|
|1996||Joseph Ferraro, Addie Mattei-Iaia|
|1995||Ciro Allocco, Dave Prutting|
|1994||Michael Clarke, Joan Czach, Bill Newlin-Wagner|
|1993||Mark Berson, Vincent Mallia,|
|1992||Neil Copobianco, Charles Muller|
|1991||George Hoffman, Enrico Varani|
|1990||James "Tim" Kevill, Emy Munser, Peter Tenbrink|
|1989||Joseph Lombardo, Howard Rubenstein, Andrew Zimmerman|
|1987||Eileen Frazita, Dick Frazita, John Lively, Kevin Regan, Larry Turf|
|1985||Lawrence A. Pagliaro|
LIJSL Hall of Fame Committee
Chairperson, Hall of Fame Committee: Peter C. Collins
Hall of Fame Member, Selection Committee: Ciro Allocco
Hall of Fame Member, Selection Committee: Nancy Apostolides
Hall of Fame Member, Selection Committee: Michael Patrick Clarke
Hall of Fame Member, Selection Committee: Randy Vogt
Hall of Fame Member, Selection Committee: Bill Peet
Hall of Fame Member, Selection Committee: Addie Mattei-Iaia
LIJSL Hall of Fame Guidelines
- The LIJSL Hall of Fame Committee is accepting nominations for induction into the LIJSL Hall of Fame. All applications for induction must be e-mailed to email@example.com no later than the 3rd week of December.
- Induction into the Hall of Fame is extended to those individuals who have made significant contributions to youth soccer on Long Island, either as members of the league on an active basis, or for past service to our organization and to youth soccer.
- Candidates will merit induction based on several criteria, including but not limited to length of service, long-term significant contributions, or exceptional service in the promotion of youth soccer.
- Acceptable applications should include a biography of the candidate with description and length of service to youth soccer. Biography must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations may be made by any member club, any individual involved with a member club, any current Hall of Fame member, or by the LIJSL Board of Directors (board members cannot nominate active fellow board members).
- Candidates names previously submitted for consideration to the Hall of Fame will be kept on file for two years. After that time, a candidate must be resubmitted for consideration.
- The Chairman of the Hall of Fame Committee will only vote in order to break a tie. No vote will be taken without a quorum present.