PDP To Hold Open Training Sessions This Fall
October 09, 2018
The Player Development Program (PDP) is a few weeks away from fall training sessions and they will be open to any player that is interested in joining the program in the future.
The open sessions will provide players, as well as player families, the chance to get a taste of the PDP experience. The open training sessions will be held at Peter C. Collins Soccer Park for U11-U14 players and at Oceanside Park for high-school aged players.
U11-U14 Open Training Sessions
- Nov. 11 – 3:15-4:45 p.m.
- Nov. 18 – 3:15-4:45 p.m.
High-School Age Open Training Sessions
- Nov. 10 - 7-8:30 p.m. (03/04 Boys & 04 Girls)
- Nov. 10 - 8:15-9:45 p.m. (01/02 Boys & 01/02/03 Girls)
- Nov. 17 - 7-8:30 p.m. (03/04 Boys & 04 Girls)
- Nov. 17 - 8:15-9:45 p.m. (01/02 Boys & 01/02/03 Girls)
- Nov. 24 - 6:30-8 p.m. (03/04 Boys & 04 Girls)
- Nov. 24 - 8-9:30 p.m. (01/02 Boys & 01/02/03 Girls)
For players looking to attend the open training sessions, confirmation needs to be sent to LIJSL PDP Administrator EJ Schwarz (firstname.lastname@example.org).