The Red Bulls Regional Development Schools (RDS), hosted and sponsored by the Long Island Junior Soccer League, is a training program intended only for the highest level boys and girls aged 7-12, and will comprise the very best talent on Long Island in those age groups. The RDS is not suitable for recreational or intermediate players, and only highly accomplished players are encouraged to apply to try out.
Subject to acceptance, participation in the Long Island Junior Soccer League RDS is subject to a nominal fee, and is exclusively for LIJSL registered players. This exclusive program features 20 weeks of training, all on Tuesday evenings. Specific training dates, locations, and times will be disclosed only to participants who are accepted in the program, with all sessions being held in a central Long Island location.
This training includes:
- Supplementary individual training program that does not interfere with regular team commitments.
- Advanced curriculum focusing on individual technique and ball mastery.
- Strict 1:12 coaching ratio ensuring maximum coach-player interaction.
- Top level, internationally qualified coaches, hand-picked from the NY Red Bulls’ training staff.
- All participants will receive a comprehensive end of course evaluation.
- Top players will earn the opportunity to try out for the one-off showcase tournament teams, and represent the Red Bulls with the RDS’ other top players.
- Players who truly excel will be recommended to the Red Bulls Academy, and will have the opportunity to work towards a career as a professional soccer player.
Players who attend tryouts are indicating a commitment to attend the full 20 weeks of training. Subject to acceptance, more than one unexplained absence will result in withdrawal from the program with spaces being offered to players on stand-by.
Learn More About The Red Bulls At The Links Below: